Welcome to the jungle!
Congrats for taking the first step by putting yourself out there.
Online dating isn't always easy, but getting started is the key to finding a great partner for yourself.
Once you’ve been on any of the sites for more than two minutes, you’ll find that it’s harder than you’d think to find a great match for yourself, much less watching out for all the scams!
Be smart about your approach to these sites and you’ll have a MUCH better shot of finding your perfect match!
- You’re going to need to know the red flags to watch out for.
- You’re going to need to know how to write a profile that will get the attention of the people you actually want to attract.
- And you’re going to need to know how to write an initial message that will stand out from the masses to actually get the person’s attention.
1. Be Smart
2. Be Prepared
3. Be Ready
What you'll learn in the 3 Chapter of
How To Survive the Online Dating Jungle:
Online Dating Red Flags
- The top 9 things to watch for in profile pictures and what they tell you about the person
- How to politely call someone out on their bad pictures or lack of information
- How to spot the people that are just looking for a hook up
- The top scams for men and women to look out for
- Some weird issues to look out for in a person’s pictures
- How to verify photos
- The top thing men lie about
- The top thing women lie about
- How to handle unsolicited nude pics
Setting Up A Kickass Dating Profile
- The one thing you need to decide before creating your profile
- How to get the right username for you
- What you should never lie about
- How many profile pictures you should include
- What types of pics you need to have
- If it’s ok for men to have shirtless selfies
- Details to watch out for in your own pics
- What to say in your profile description to get the attention of the people that are just right for you
- What’s the right length for a profile description
- Why you should stay away from lists
- The one word you should NEVER say
- Bonus Tips: How to go from messaging to an actual date with someone that has really good potential for you specifically.
Writing an initial message that gets attention
- The person mostly responsible for initiating a conversation
- What not to say in an initial message
- How to make your message stand out from the sea of mediocrity
- Tons of thought-provoking questions to get to know someone’s character
Ready to get started? Click below to purchase your copy of How to Survive the Online Dating Jungle
Upon check out in PayPal, you'll be immediately directed to the download link.